Plumbers / Journeymen
Atlas Home Improvement has been helping homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes while building relationships since 1989. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence. We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed and that want to make a difference. Atlas Home Improvement is more than a home remodeling company we are a family. At Atlas Home Improvement, ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST.
Why Atlas Home Improvement?
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), paid vacation & paid holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Initial and ongoing training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
As a company we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic Journeyman Plumber! Are you looking for a company with a positive, supportive, and fun work culture to advance your career? If so, keep reading!
Seeking a licensed Journeyman Plumber with:
- Exceptional customer service
- The ability to work independently or as a team member
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look ahead
- Self-reliant to problem-solve issues onsite
- Ability to maintain materials onsite to maintain productivity
Will work under the supervision of our Master Plumber.
- Assist install teams with issues that arise with plumbing
- Ability to diagnose plumbing problems to stay on target with job timelines
- Communicate fixes needed to key personnel to implement changes
- Team player with can-do attitude
Qualifications & Skills
- Journeyman Plumber
- Minimum of 2 years of field experience in a residential setting
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Other forms
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitmore Lake, MI 48189: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- journeyman plumber license (Required)