What is Micro-CS?
Micro-CS™ – Commercial Series Gutter Protection, was developed by Gutter Helmet®, the most trusted name in gutter protection. Micro-CS™ is engineered for commercial buildings and other applications where the use of “brackets” and “reverse curve” technology impedes installation. AlthoughMicro-CS™ was developed for commercial applications and to handle high capacity water areas, it can also be installed for residential homes. It has been described as the perfect solution for those budget minded homeowners.
How does it work?
Micro-CS™ is the only product with a Molded Screen Louver System – engineered to draw rainwater in, while preventing debris from entering. Even tiny particles, such as shingle grit and pollen are impermeable to the micro screen! Additionally, the Convex Screen Design readily sheds debris; this critical design feature sustains performance and keep’s gutters free flowing.
Constructed from Heavy Gauge .024 aluminum materials to maximize strength and coated with an industrial Kynar paint system to preserve the finish.Micro-CS™ meets the demand of every contractor and homeowner!
- 25 Year Material Warranty
- Eliminates leaves and debris from clogging gutters
- Molded Screen Louver System handles the heaviest rains
- Effective against sticky pine needles, tassels and helicopters
- Installs over super gutters, box gutters and k-style gutters
- Works with flat roofs and commercial building applications
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction; no brackets required
- Anti-corrosive stainless steel micro-mesh