If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and comments using the form below. Someone will contact you shortly.
Events: Set-up & Take-down
This is a permanent part-time position and requires flexible scheduling to set up and dismantle our booths at Home Shows/Festivals/Fairs in S.E. Michigan.
- Flexible Schedule.
- *Sets-ups generally occur on Thursday or Friday morning or afternoon
- *Dismantling generally occur on Saturday or Sunday
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Ability to lift, load and move large, heavy objects used to display products
- Proximity to our main offices at US23 & M-36 in Whitmore Lake
- Reliable, good work ethic
- Cell phone
- Current resident, not in process of moving
- Able to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
Hours will vary weekly according to Schedule – therefore need for flexibility
Cargo Truck supplied
On-going Training supplied
This job pays between $15-25 an hour