If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and comments using the form below. Someone will contact you shortly.
Canvass: Crew Leaders & Canvassers
Outstanding Earning Potential – Earn up to $25 or more per hour as a Canvasser !!!
Growing, dynamic, family-owned business, since 1989. We are a Specialty Contractor – offering many unique products and services. With a long history of stability and 13,000 satisfied customers in SE Michigan we pride ourselves in doing quality work and keeping our promises to our customers. “It’s all about Trust”
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Do you like making money?
- Would you like to get paid to exercise while walking quickly outside?
- Would you like a part time job but earn full time money?
- Would you like a job where your ability and unique skills are rewarded?
- Are you tired of exchanging hours of your life for an hourly wage?
- Do you want the chance to advance quickly to greater responsibility?
- If you’ve answered “Yes” to all of the above – this job may be for YOU!
Job Description Snapshot:
As a Field Marketing Manager/Appointment Setter, you will train/supervise/motivate a door to door canvassing team of 3, 4 or 5 people for the purpose of:
- handing out literature & brochures
- talking about the Company’s products & services
- setting appointments for homeowners interested in getting a Free Estimate.
You will train by being observed and by observing other canvassers and when not training you will be canvassing.
Ideal for students and OTHERS who need to make great money but do not want or are unable to work a lot of hours. Experience preferred but his can be an entry level position for qualified persons – so all applicants are welcome!
Earn up to $25.00 or more per hour while canvassing.
No selling involved. No industry experience necessary.
Paid Training provided.
Marketing & Appointment Setting in Livingston, Washtenaw and Oakland Counties.
Industry: Home Improvement Specialty Contractor for:
- Gutter Helmet (Gutter Protection – Never Clean Your Gutters Again!®)
- Gutters (featuring Titan invisible gutters)
- Insulation (featuring Applegate Brand Cellulose)
- Atlas Metal Roofing (featuring Decra)
- Atlas Bath & Shower (featuring Bathwraps – a new shower or bath in about a day)
Manages others: Yes (crew of 3, 4 or 5)
Canvass Schedule by hours and days of the week:
You must be available to work a least 3 to a maximum of 5 days weekly.
This is our schedule of days that we canvass.
- Monday 4-8 pm
- Tuesday 4-8 pm
- Wednesday 4-8 pm
- Thursday 4-8 pm
- Friday – Off
- Saturday 10-2 pm (no meeting)
- Sunday – Off
You must be available to work this schedule for each day you want to canvass.
- 3:00pm Arrive at Company HQ – 10824 Plaza Drive, Whitmore Lake
- 3:00-3:30pm Canvass Training Meeting
- 3:30-4:00pm Crewleader drives to selected canvass destination
- 4.00-8:00pm Crewleader and Crew canvass
- 8:30pm Canvassing ends
- 8:30-9:00pm Crew returns to HQ
You should live near our HQ in Whitmore Lake and should have a driving time of approximately 35 minutes (or less) to our HQ.
Education: High School or GED
Requirements: & Conditions of Employment
- Upbeat, Outgoing, Positive personality
- Money-motivated, self-starter
- Influential, inspirational & competitive personality
- Physically fit and able to walk quickly for extended periods of time
- Articulate in English language and have good communication skills
- Able to answer prospect questions of a general nature (we will train)
- Able to represent the Company’s products in a professional manner (we will train)
- Trainable – able to follow instructions & procedures
- Strong work ethic & integrity
- Valid driver’s license (if leader) or reliable transportation
- If canvasser only and no license (then reliable transportation to and from work)
- Able to pass background check
- Pass drug screen
- Reliable and prompt
- Cell phone
We have learned that the best leads for our business come from interactive – person to person – sources such as Home shows and Canvassing.
Before modern marketing techniques and call centers – there was canvassing. Our sales consultants love to run canvassing leads!
For immediate consideration, please fill out the form below. Any additional comments you can tell us about yourself and your background (in addition to your resume) are most helpful. We prefer resume in Microsoft Word format.