What to Expect and The Atlas Difference
Your Appointment is Valuable! Atlas Home Improvement is a specialty contractor offering exclusive & unique products. Some products are revolutionary – affecting profound changes in the marketplace and yet are largely unknown to the public. Our products and services are at the forefront of the industry and have become the standard by which most competitors measure and compare themselves. You will find that our Company and products are very different and require more explanation than standard industry products.
If you are considering a capital home improvement of gutters, gutter protection, stairlifts, bathtub/shower replacements, or a walk-in safety tub – be sure to ask for your special Appointment time with one of our industry experts. Then you will know everything that is available to you and all that is possible. We promise that you will be in a much better position to make an informed decision even if you do not have us do the work.
Who We Are:
- Family owned and operated since 1989 with over 17,000 customers in Michigan
- Fully insured & Licensed Michigan Builder (#2101107489)
- No subcontractors, all employee workers are drug & background tested
- Lifetime Product Warranties and a full-time service department
- Highest Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Angies List & Guild Quality
- 90+% Guild Quality Rating (3rd party affiliate which surveys all customers) – “Likely to Recommend Atlas”
- The Atlas Green Carpet Treatment including Best Price Assurance Guarantee & 100% Money Back Guarantee
What We Offer and what you can expect at your appointment
- Visit with an Industry Expert – a special time will be set aside and reserved just for you
- Inspection, analysis and recommendations to achieve your improvement or to solve your problem(s)
- If we cannot help you, we will steer you in the right direction
- In-home product presentation & demonstration (you will see samples of all available styles, options and colors)
- Written exact price good for 1 year (no lowball, drive-by, “ballpark”, estimates or quotations)
- Convenient payment plans are available with approved credit – No interest!
What We Ask (From You)
Please allow at least 60-90 minutes for your initial visit. An Atlas expert will be assigned and time set aside – Just for you.
We offer many choices that will affect the price of your project. We understand that all homes and home improvement projects are unique. Our goal is to determine your wants and needs and then design a package that will meet and exceed them. The best way this can be accomplished, is if all homeowners (and anyone else who will have a say on styles, colors, options and price) are present for the initial appointment.
We understand people are very busy and our Scheduler will work with you to find a convenient day and time. Our flexible scheduling policy almost always accommodates the needs and preferences of our customers.
Our company policy is that we will do everything we can to allow all homeowners to be present for the initial appointment – even scheduling a late evening or Sunday appointment – as we have found this is in the best interest for both Atlas and our potential customers. We require all homeowners to be present in order for our office to set an initial appointment.