When he first came to meet with me, he was low key, but very informative. He covered in detail your company’s operating philosophy, including the many important roofing principles necessary to ensure a quality job.
Because of having had a poor job on the roof we would be replacing, I had done a lot of research into what makes for a quality installation. Your representative touched on all of the requisites in his presentation. Because of this, although we had lower quotes, we went with your company.
Best of all was that everything your representative said your roofing crew would do – they did. You certainly have a winner in this gentleman!”
– J. Quinn, Bloomfield Hills, MI
“Flo and I just wanted to drop a short note to tell how much we appreciated the work crews that installed our attic insulation, our new roof and Gutter Helmets. They were very professional, hard working and did an excellent job.
The roof and Gutter Helmets look great!
Our thanks to you and your team.”
– G & F Denny, Pinckney, MI
“Gentlemen – my husband and I are very much impressed by the fine job you and your crew did for us.
The men were amazing! I don’t know how they survived the long hot days. They did a masterful job each day.
The last to leave was Dave Ford. He left after a long day – leaving our place in perfect shape – clean as can be.
Congratulations on a fine job, well done!”
– J & C Weatherred, Dexter, MI
“Just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with the gutter system Atlas installed this summer for me. They did the complete job of new shingles, the great looking Titan 6” gutters and topped it all off with the Gutter Helmet. The system is so nice because its like the icing on my house becoming part of it so it sharpens the roof line bringing the top of the house and the side together in perfect union.
But of course that’s not the only reason I purchased the system. I had to wait a few weeks after the system was installed to see for myself that it could do the job its supposed to. After 3 storms and some high windy days it worked great! My water problems in two of the valley’s around the house are gone, the water flowed into the gutter as it should and not on my deck. The leaves and twigs are flying off the roof and not in the gutter and the birds seem to be staying away as well. So all three of my problems have been solved and with the new roof and gutters I shouldn’t have to even think about the house for years to come.
Thanks again, and I’d love to show off my gutter system to your other customers…..”
– T. D’Onofrio, Belleville, MI
“Part 1 – Roofing Replacement
– Roof tiles on older part of house were replaced. A major concern was finding tiles that would match the color of tiles installed on an addition.
– Old roofing tiles removed and new tiles installed.
Part 2 – Gutter Replacement
– All old gutters were removed.
– New Titan 6″ gutters and 3″x4″ downspouts were installed.
Part 1 – Roofing Replacement
– Sales rep did an outstanding job of locating new tiles that matched the existing tiles on the addition. The actions and solutions he provided us let us know that he listened to us very carefully.
– Roofing crew was great! They showed up on time, worked diligently, were very responsive to our questions and cleaned up completely. It is very clear to us that the members of this crew were very experienced. They were all very customer oriented and showed pride in their work.
– Old roofing tiles removed and new tiles installed. Attention paid to the details of how the new tiles were cut so as to blend in with the older tiles of the addition. We are extremely pleased that one can hardly tell the color difference between the old and new tiles.
– Damage to screens on front porch were repaired next day without any hassle.
Part 2 – Gutter Replacement
– The gutter installation crew was a different team. Again, this crew was great! They showed up on time, worked diligently, were very responsive to our questions and cleaned up completely. It is very clear to us that the members of this crew were very experienced. They were all very customer oriented and showed pride in their work. – We are very grateful that we chose to have the the larger gutters and downspouts installed. Water problems previously experienced have been eliminated.
Our neighbor chose Atlas to do a whole-house gutter replacement. She was very pleased. We did not get competing bids. We chose Atlas because we sensed we could trust them. This proved to be true. The services Atlas provided met all of our expectations. We had a great experience with Atlas staff. We are very pleased with the results and recommend them without any hesitation or concern.”
– C & C Hufano, Ann Arbor, MI
“After having to replace the roof twice since ’78, when we first built the house, we were looking at doing it again in the next 2-3 years. For a 50 year shingle, after 16 years, it was looking a little aged. We did not want to get into another tear-off and spend additional monies when we could do it now and enjoy the benefits of never having to invest in another roof again. We also increased the “R” value in the rafters. From the sales presentation to the installers, they were very thorough and did an exceptional job!”
– F & L Bolak, Brooklyn, MI