HIRING BONUS OF $2,500 TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
Atlas Home Improvement has been helping homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes while building relationships since 1989. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence. We are looking for a talented Outside Sales Consultant with a focus in Home Improvement sales to grow with our company.
We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed and that want to make a difference. Atlas Home Improvement is more than a home remodeling company we are a family. At Atlas Home Improvement, IT’S ALL ABOUT TRUST.
As a company, we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Consultants (In Home Sales) with an entrepreneurial drive! Our Sales Consultants experience high rewards for strong performances. We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused talent, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires.
Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each opportunity and offer exciting challenges to help transform a client’s home.
We offer full-time W-2 outside sales positions, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers. You are not responsible to generate your own leads unless you want to. We provide preset appointments. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, most of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales consultants in the best possible position to succeed. Your only focus has to be on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven professional sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on products and services to decision makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching on a weekly basis
- Team building and coaching
- Strategic presentation development
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong self-motivation, attention to detail and very organized individual that can stay abreast of competitive home improvement solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who wants to have fun while helping others
- Previous sales experience preferred
- 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards
- Full medical, dental, vision, and company paid Life/STD/LTD
- Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
Job Types: Full-time, Commission